, the composable commerce global leader, today launched commercetools Foundry at the National Retail Federation’s Big Show. For B2C retailers, the programme combines composable technology and commercetools’ expertise into a quick-to-launch, pre-composed solution, by distilling the collective success of hundreds of pre-existing commercetools partners and customers –– including Woolworths, River Island, and Bang & Olufsen.
Today, retailers across industries can’t outpace their competitors without the technical agility to consistently provide and scale the CX their customers want, and at the speed that is needed across markets. This competitive advantage is especially critical during times of economic volatility such as with the COVID-19 pandemic. For example, Cimpress launched two large-scale projects which included face masks in under five weeks during the pandemic with the help of commercetools. This was essential to serve their customer at a time it mattered most.
“Today, true composable commerce is a business imperative for retailers prioritising their customer’s experience, are invested in the business’ ability to adapt, and want to continuously increase growth opportunities. With commercetools Foundry, businesses can realise the benefits of our composable commerce even faster, easily unlocking opportunities for an increased competitive advantage,” said Dirk Hoerig, Co-Founder and CEO of commercetools.
Based on proprietary data, commercetools has found that its customers are able to deploy roughly 30% faster on average, with some going live in as little as eight weeks. By including everything that businesses need to embark on a composable commerce journey such as documentation, API-doc updates, and implementation details, Foundry helps businesses accomplish this. The programme includes the latest composable technology from commercetools, plus:
- Blueprint for B2C Retail offers step-by-step guidance that covers topics spanning solution architecture, project planning, discovery, demo flow and more.
- Best Practice Guides provides focused guides and best practices for harnessing the power of commercetools
- AI-powered Developer Assistants are designed to help engineering teams onboard even faster, easily find answers to commercetools questions, and create practical demo codes for everyday use cases in seconds such as generating an API client or adding to a cart
- Store Launchpads is a ready-to-use store that consists of a set of Frontend components, out-of-the-box integrations and backend capabilities. It can be used to launch an e-commerce store with commercetools and/or as a guide on developing an e-commerce website with the commercetools stack
- Expert Services curates offerings aimed at directly connecting commercetools industry-leading knowledge and expertise with your brand experts.
commercetools Foundry is now available for B2C retail brands and will be available for B2B wholesalers in the coming months.
To learn more about commercetools Foundry, please visit commercetools.com
or stop by booth #4145 at NRF.